Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Spotlight's On: Tara McCallan of The Happy Soul Project

Getting to Know You: 


Name:  Tara McCallan or t as everyone calls me...
Blog Name and URL: Happy Soul Project- http://www.happysoulproject.com/
Blogger or Wordpress?  Blogger but constantly wonder if Wordpress or another platform is better...
Favorite widget or plugin? Hmmm I don’t have too many on my blog- but love seeing what blogs make my 10 most popular post...Interesting to see...
Dish you would bring to our community picnic: Since I don’t cook, I’d either be getting my hubs to make his delish potato salad or I’d be stopping at a bakery for dessert...

On Blogging: 


What got you blogging and what keeps you going?  Lovely question & I address this exact one at http://www.happysoulproject.com/2012/02/day-one-why-pin-me-blog.html - But to summarize;
  1. My love of writing
  2. I’m an open book so might as well write about it
  3. My world changed when I had my hooligans- The blog documents my 20 month old son Noal’s life & my start in Mummy~Hood & also shares our journey with Down syndrome when my daughter Reid was born just a few months ago.
  4. Pinterest & the accountability it forced on me...I didn’t want to portray that I was actually the person who did things I “pinned” without taking the time/effort to at least try, create, make or do them...
  5. Pass something on in life...

One post that makes you laugh?  Hmmm probably my entire page dedicated to Operation Ellen- My hubs challenged me to try & get Ellen’s attention when I first started the blog...He truly thinks there is absolutely NO chance & has even stated that he would get a much despised tattoo if I do...Taking the challenge on I have made a fool of myself with videos, photos & annoying blog post to try & get her attention...No such luck yet- But I have hope..

One post you are really proud of, for whatever reason?  
It took awhile to share exactly what I was feeling when we first found out Reid had Down syndrome- this post is my heart, raw to the core... http://www.happysoulproject.com/2012/12/life-is-beautiful-because-reid-layne-is.html

How have you seen your blog/blogging style change and how would you like to see it develop?
The blog has changed completely...What started out as “Pin Me” t...has now become Happy Soul Project- You can read more about how/why the change was needed on the blog & in my life...
As for the blog’s development- I would absolutely love to work with a web/graphic designer to help create what I dream for the blog to look like but lack technical skills to actually do...

Where else can we find you online?


1 comment:

  1. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help. 

    ReplyDelete